Saturday, June 16, 2012

Electric Lemonade

I copied this refreshing drink recipe from Better Homes and Gardens website, but I did not include vodka in this drink because I don't want it to be alcoholic. I really love the flavor of mint in my drink and it reminds me of the mango mojito that I used to make.

1. At the bottom of a pitcher smash the mint leaves with the spoon.

2. Then add lemon juice

3. Pour the sparkling mineral water and ginger ale.

4. Stir in sugar and put ice cubes.

It's so refreshing andI love it. It's perfect for a sultry Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. ann! i have a new recipe for u that maybe u want to try. but first, do u like banana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah scha let me know the recipe. I like banana too

      Delete
    2. http://schairiney.blogspot.com/2012/07/pengat-pisang-banana-in-coconut-milk.html

      I just wrote it.

      Delete