Monday, August 6, 2012

Devil's Food Cupcake

Okay, this is my very first time baking cupcakes. In the first place I am no fan of sweets except for ice cream (to be specific, rocky road ice cream). I do not have a sweet tooth. I am more on the salty side. Cookies, cakes, candies: you can have it for yourself. However I thought of making cupcakes instead of making a brick chicken tonight just to practice and to experience the feeling of baking. So please excuse me on how my first batch of cupcakes came out.

One more thing, I thought putting icing on cupcakes would be easy but I was wrong (in my case as first timer) so I ended up with an ugly cupcake icing or frosting whatever it is. It was frustrating actually. The cupcake itself turned okay. It's moist and (thanks god it wasn't burned) But hey, practice makes perfect or atleast maybe close to it.

1 comment: