Friday, July 27, 2012

Grilled Chicken (tita Raquel's recipe)

My aunt taught me this recipe. I really like her version of grilled chicken. She marinated the chicken overnight, but since I had to cook the chicken right the same night, I only marinated it for like 3 hours.

Ingredients:

1. Chicken thigh (you can also used chicken legs, wings or breast)

2. Seasoned rice vinegar (with roasted garlic)

3. Soysauce

4. Salt and pepper

5. Chicken bouillon

6. Garlic, crushed and minced

7. I put a dash of Cheyenne Powder for little bit of heat


Direction:

1. Mixed all the ingredients in a bowl.

2. Pour it in a ziplock resealable bag and place the chicken in the ziplock. Marinate the chicken overnight. Place it in the refrigerator.

2. Grilled the chicken. I used the Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine





No comments:

Post a Comment